FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All others will be contacted with shipping costs before order is processed.
The Ranger 4-Bar Tire Inflation Cage - RIC-4716 meets strict OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177requirements for tire service workplace safety and can accommodate virtually every type of tire and wheel combination ranging from small passenger vehicle tires to long-haul truck, bus, off-road and military tires.
The inflation cage is constructed with 2-3/8” diameter, high-yield, seamless steel tubing with expansion properties to ensure strength and safety. It features four welded-steel bars in order to meet the demands of all wheel service shops. The Ranger RIC-4716 fits tires with a maximum width of 16" and maximum diameter of 47". A solid-steel welded-steel base features a full-width angle-iron wheel cradle to keep the wheel safely contained within the inflation cage during all inflation procedures.
Key Features of the Ranger 4-Bar Tire Inflation Cage - RIC-4716
- 2-3/8” diameter, high-yield, seamless steel tubing
- 4-Bar welded-steel construction
- Gradual upper-arched mandrel bent tube design yields maximum space and is engineered to withstand and contain wheel and tire projectiles under extreme tire ruptures preventing potential injuries or deaths.
- Solid-steel welded-steel base
- Four tubular steel base frame supports keeps cage elevated off the floor to prevent rust and corrosion
- Full-width angle-iron wheel cradle
- Max tire width: 16" / 406 mm.
- Max tire diameter: 47" / 1194 mm.
- Height: 49-1/2" / 1257 mm.
- Width: 21" / 533 mm.
- Depth: 27” / 686 mm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Exploding tires have a high potential for severe injury and death. Tire inflation safety cages are a mandatory precaution for safe tire inflation. Tire inflation cages provide valuable protection and exceed the OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177 for servicing multi-piece and single-piece rim wheels. ALWAYS follow all warning and product instructions when using any inflation cage in order to prevent potential injuries or deaths.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available
Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).