Ranger 20 Ton Commercial-Grade Hydraulic Shop Press - RP-20HD
or 3 payments of $249.99 details
Delivers up to 40,000 lbs. of Pressure to Satisfy All Your Pressing Needs
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
This robust 20 ton press was designed for heavy use in repair shops, but works just as well in your garage. Ideal for the removal and installation of gears, bushings and bearings, the RP-20HD also excels at bending, straightening and flattening. The applications are truly endless.
Features & Specs:
- Ideal for pressing bearings, U-joints, etc.
- Hydraulic cylinder moves laterally for better versatility
- Integrated 4" diameter 20-ton pressure gauge
- Independent two-speed hydraulic pump for maximum performance
- Adjustable table height
- Heavy steel construction
- Includes 2 heavy-duty press plates
- Overall Height: 60-1/4"
- Overall Width: 37"
- Inside Width Between Rails: 24"
- Adjustable Table Height: 7-1/2" to 36-1/4"
- Base Dimensions: 27-1/4" x 26"
- Cylinder Stroke: 5-1/2"
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'bh8202' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.