Ranger 20-ton Bottle Jack Shop Press - RP-20T
Use this shop press for heavy duty bending, straightening and flattening. It is great for removing and installing gears, bushings and bearings. Two press plates are included. The rugged steel construction is highly durable for use in your garage or any repair shop.
Keay Features of Ranger 20-ton Bottle Jack Shop Press - RP-20T:
- Use for pressing bearings, U-joints, installing gears and more
- Bend, straighten and flatten
- Hydraulic pump unit for maximum performance
- Adjustable table height
- Heavy steel construction
- Includes 2 heavy-duty press plates
- Capacity: 40,000 lbs. / 18,144 kg
- Overall height: 59" / 1,499 mm
- Overall width: 23" / 584 mm
- Inside width between rails: 18" / 457 mm
- Cylinder stroke: 8" / 203 mm
- Shipping weight: 208 lbs. / 95 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 10" x 61" x 20" / 254 mm x 1549 mm x 508 mm
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'bh8202' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!