Ranger 2-Ton Aluminum Racing Quick Jack - RFJ-4000AL
The Ranger model RFJ-4000AL aluminum racing jack weighs in at just 39 pounds but delivers heavyweight performance; optimum strength, reduced weight, less pumping effort and increased lifting speed. This precision-built jack is constructed from high strength aluminum and features an extra low profile for lifting cars with low ground clearance or side skirts.
A fast-action, dual-piston quick-pump combined with a rigid knurled aluminum handle gets cars off the ground in seconds. A low profile single front-roller with wide stance adds stability and a soft foam handle guard protects against vehicle damage.
Key Features of the Ranger 2-Ton Aluminum Racing Quick Jack - RFJ-4000AL:
- Two-ton capacity
- Aircraft-grade billet aluminum design
- Low-profile, single-piece front roller
- Oversized knurled-aluminum handle
- Lightweight for easy portability
- 3 quick pumps to get cars up in the air
- 4 pumps raise the vehicle to full height
- Roller-cam plungers and u-joint release
- Alloy-plated ram
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Dual-plunger pump assembly
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Lifting capacity: 4,000 lbs. / 1,814 kg
- Lowered pad height: 3-1/2" / 89 mm
- Raised height: 17-3/4" / 381 mm
- Overall width: 11-3/4" / 298 mm
- Chassis length: 24" / 610 mm
- Shipping weight: 39 lbs. / 18 kg
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'BPAK-RFJ-3000AL' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.