Ranger 1/2 Ton Transmission Jack - RTJ-1100
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
Built with the same heavy-duty materials as the larger models, the RTJ-1100 allows you to safely and easily remove, transfer and install transmissions, transaxles and other drive-train components weighing up to half a ton. The unit features a built-in safety overload valve for your protection and a foot operated pump for hands free operation. The 24" base makes this one of Ranger's most space efficient designs.
- Foot operated pump
- Hand control release valve
- Alloy-plated single-stage ram
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty steel swivel casters
- Heavy-duty chain anchors
- Sealed hydraulics prevents contamination
- Extra wide base with swivel casters
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Lifting Capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Lowered Height: 45"
- Raised Height: 72"
- Base Dimensions: 24" x 24"
- Shipping Weight: 120 lbs.
This product ships by truck freight.
There are no comments for this product.