Ranger 10 Ton Long-Frame Floor Jack - RFJ-10TL
Regular Price: $899.99
On Sale For: $885.00
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
This Long-Chassis Floor Jack is Designed for Your Heaviest Lifting Application
The RFJ-10TL 10-Ton Long-Frame Floor Jack is designed especially for extreme heavy-duty lifting. It is perfect for servicing truck fleets, bus garages, farms, heavy construction equipment and other vehicles that require access to very low areas. The RFJ-10TL features a foot-operated pump for quicker lifting efficiency, automatic overload safety valve and swivel casters for easy maneuvering around tight spaces.
- Alloy-plated ram
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Designed for heavy use
- Safety-overload system
- Pump handle can be locked in three different towing positions
- Additional foot pedal control provides quick setup and rise
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics prevents contamination for longer service life
- Lifting Capacity: 20,000 lbs.
- Lowered Pad Height: 7"
- Raised Height: 23"
- Front Overall Width: 13"
- Rear Overall Width: 18"
- Chassis Length: 61"
This product ships by truck freight.
There are no comments for this product.