Ranger 1-1/2 Ton Telescoping Transmission Jack - RTJ-3000
or 3 payments of $246.67 details
Rugged Super-Duty Transmission Jack with 3,000 lb. Lifting Capacity
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
The beefed up RTJ-3000 was designed for those jobs when a normal transmission jack just won't cut it. Its 1-1/2 ton capacity makes short work out of just about any automatic transmission, transaxle or other drive-train component from light trucks, passenger cars and vans. The RTJ-3000 features double-sealed hydraulics, foot operated pump and a fully adjustable saddle. As one of the heaviest lifting transmission jacks on the market, it's no wonder that the RTJ-3000 is the preferred equipment choice of transmission service professionals worldwide.
Features & Specs:
- Foot operated pump
- Alloy-plated ram
- Two-stage design
- Extra-wide base
- Safety overload system
- Fully adjustable saddle tilts four ways
- Heavy-duty steel swivel casters
- Two, push/pull handles
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Heavy-duty chain anchors keep loads secure
- Steel roller bearings are included underneath the table and on the ends of the adjustment screw to minimize friction and allow for effortless table adjustment even when loaded
- Fully adjustable universal saddle adapts to passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions and transaxle assemblies
- Fine-thread adjustment screws with oversized knobs make adjusting the table a cinch
- Two-stage design provides an extended lifting height of over 79"
- Hardened chrome-moly ram prohibits rust from entering hydraulic system
- Convenient pull handle for extra stability and control
- System overload system prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Extra-wide base and four heavy-duty swivel ball bearing casters provides a low center of gravity and exceptional maneuverability
- Lowered Height: 37"
- Raised Height: 79-1/2"
- Base Dimensions: 45" x 45"
This product ships by truck freight.
There are no comments for this product.