Ranger 1-1/2 Ton Capacity Low Rider Super Long Floor Jack - RFJ-3000LPF
Regular Price: $299.99
On Sale For: $270.00
Perfect for Reaching the Jacking Points on Most Low Ground-Clearance Vehicles
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
The Ranger RFJ-3000LPF Low Rider Super-Long Floor Jack features a lowered profile of only 2-3/4" and an astonishing 34" long chassis to easily reach the factory approved jacking points on most low ground-clearance vehicles. With a 1-1/2 ton lifting capacity and accurate direct-drive pump operation, this floor jack is the ideal combination of power and precision. Plus, the Ranger RFJ-3000LPF is constructed out of durable heavy steel and employs double-sealed hydraulics to extend the service life, so you know it's built to last.
Features & Specs:
- Long-reach chassis
- Low-profile design accommodates low ground-clearance vehicles
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Professional model designed for heavy use
- Direct-drive pump operation for precise control
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Safety-overload system
- Flanged side plates for increased strength
- Lowered Pad Height: 2-3/4"
- Raised Height: 24"
- Front Overall Width: 11"
- Rear Overall Width: 14-1/2"
- Chassis Length: 34"
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'bh6050' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.