Ranger 1-1/2 Ton Aluminum Racing Quick Jack - RFJ-3000AL
Regular Price: $259.99
On Sale For: $220.00
Reaches Full Height in Just Four Quick Pumps!
FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
The Ranger model RFJ-3000AL Aluminum Racing Jack is made of the strongest aircraft alloy aluminum available. Not only does it weigh in at a feather-light 39 lbs., but it gets any racecar or hotrod a full 17-3/4" off the ground in just four pumps of its knurled aluminum handle. With a low 3-1/2" profile front-roller, the RFJ-3000AL is perfect for working on ground-hugging, low ground-clearance performance vehicles.
Features & Specs:
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Aircraft grade billet aluminum design
- Low profile single piece front roller
- Oversized knurled aluminum handle
- Fast 4-pump operation gets cars up quick
- Reaches full lifting height with just four pumps
- Dual-plunger pump assembly
- Roller-cam plungers and u-joint release
- Alloy-plated ram
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Lowered Pad Height: 3-1/2"
- Raised Height: 17-3/4"
- Overall Width: 11-3/4"
- Chassis Length: 24"
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'bh6050' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.