Prevost Industrial 1/4" Regular Coupler - IRC 061201
Quicker tool & hose changes
The Prevost Industrial 1/4” Regular Coupler makes for rapid, reliable and easier hose and tool changes. It’s airflow at 100 pounds per square inch (PSI) is 33 square cubic feet per minute
(SCFM), and it offers a max pressure of 174 PSI. It’s also lightweight, at just 1.75 ounces. A high-quality composite body with protective rubber boot available makes it great for using near finished products.
This coupler has a ¼ body size with 1/4” female NPT threads, with a unique button design that helps to avoid accidental disconnections. For purposeful disconnects, it also offers easy manipulation: using just one hand, press down on the recessed button to release the connection. The coupler connection features a leak-free design for greater durability and long-term use—
with less downtime.
Key Features of the Prevost Industrial 1/4" Regular Coupler:
- Rugged, long-lasting design reduces downtime
- Button design eliminates accidental disconnections
- Non-marring composite body with available rubber boot for safe use around finished products
- Easy one-hand connection & disconnection
- Leak-free design
- Air Flow @ 100 PSI: 33 scfm
- Weight: 1.75 oz.
- Pressure: 174 psi
- Temperature: + 4° F to + 158° F
- 1/4 body size with 1/4” female NPT threads
There are no comments for this product.