Power Probe Master Combo Kit - PPKIT03
Quickly check components for continuity as well as identify positive, negative and open circuits without re-polarizing hook-up clips
- 2 - white LEDs that flood the work area with bright light
Power Probe Mode (Mode 1)
- Maximum Voltage on Probe Tip: ± 200 Volts Relative to the Negative Battery Clip
- Probe tip resistance to ground 130KO Computer Safe: 0.1mA floating tip. Voltage range: 12-24v
Min (Mode 2) & Max (Mode 3)
- DC Voltage Measurement: 0 to 70 Volts (in 1/10th increments)
- AC Voltage Measurement: 0 to 70 Volts Peak to Peak
- (See Peak to Peak & Threshold Setting Mode 5)
- Square Wave Input Response: 15 Hz to over 500KHz
- Sine Wave Input Response: 35 Hz to over 250KHz
- Continuity to Ground: Greater than 20K Ohms - Display is Blank
- Less than 20K Ohms: Display reads 0.0
- Less than 2K Ohms: Display reads 0.0 and Green Led is On
Peak to Peak Mode (Mode 4)
- Voltage Measurement: 0 to 70 Volts
- Single Event Capture: Less than 200 Micro Second Pulse Width
- Repetitive Events: Less than 1 Micro Second Pulse Width
Peak to Peak Mode Threshold Setting (Mode 5)
- 0 to 70 Volts P-P
- Square Wave Input Response: 4 Hz to over 500KHz
- Sine Wave Input Response: 4 Hz to over 250KHz
- 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 & 50 When the Peak to Peak Voltage on the Probe Tip exceeds this threshold then the display is Peak
- to Peak AC rather than DC.
- Storage temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- Operating temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
AMP Ratings for Probes, Leads and Adapters
- 8 amp thermal response - manual reset
- 8 amp=No trip
- 10 amps=20 min.
- 15 amps=6 sec.
- 25 amps=2 sec.
- Short circuit=0.3 sec.
- 1, 3, 6' Leads: 30 amps
- Alligator Clip Lead: 20 amps
- Male-Male Adapter: 30 amps
- Female-Female Adapter: 30 amps
- Small Piercing Probe: 10 amps 20-28 Gauge
- Large Piercing Probe: 20 amps 8-18 Gauge
- Power Probe Tip: 30 amps
There are no comments for this product.