POR-15 Tie-Coat Primer
Paint and prime hassle-free over the POR-15 Tie-Coat Primer after it is fully cured. It is a special ‘interlocking’ primer that is a tough yet sandable single component polyurethane primer. Offering superior adhesion, it is well-suited for most painted surfaces.
This Tie-Coat Primer resists penetrating topcoats such as enamels, lacquers, and two-component finishes. It dries to a high-gloss or semi-gloss finish similar to paint, and resists chipping, peeling, and cracking.
Key Features of the POR-15 Tie-Coat Primer:
- Easy to apply
- High or semi gloss finish
- Does not require de-glossing or roughing up the surface
- Less expensive than epoxies
- Offers good adhesion
- Special ‘interlocking’ primer
- Sands smoothly
- Resistant to penetrating topcoats
- Available in quart and gallon sizes
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|Quart - 41104
|Gallon - 41101
There are no comments for this product.