POR-15 is a high-tech, high performance rust-preventative coating designed for application directly on rusted or seasoned metal surfaces
It dries to an incredible rock-hard, non-porous finish that won’t chip, crack or peel, and it prevents rust from recurring by protecting metal from further exposure to moisture. Use it to coat rusty frames, floor pans, farm equipment, marine equipment, industrial facilities, or anywhere rust occurs. POR-15 products are designed to work as a complete system. When used together, they provide you with a finish that will not only stop rust, but will also stop it from returning.
POR-15 is so tough, that some folks describe it as “Powder coat in a can.” Use it on your chassis, and you’ll be surprised at how little effect gravel roads have on the finish. In fact, off-road enthusiasts and dirt bike racers use it on their frames and under-carriages, where NO “paint” can survive. Furthermore, POR-15 is very flexible, and can withstand much twisting and bending without cracking.
Use POR-15 on anything you want to permanently protect from rust, stone chips or other common “paint” failures.
- Single component permanent moisture cured urethane
- Non-porous coating
- Chemical resistant
- Self-leveling when applied with a brush
- Uses: automotive, marine, industrial, and home
- Protects your investment
- Completely waterproof
- Abrasion chemical, stain, and impact resistant
- Effectively adapts to the expansion and shrinkage of surface caused by temperature changes
- Does not crack, chip, or peel from the surface substrate
- Eliminates the need for a sacrificial zinc primer system
- Heat resistant up to 450ºF / 232ºC
- Available in Gloss Black, Semi-Gloss Black, Gray or Silver
- Size: 1 gallon
Requires use of POR-15 Metal Ready prior to application and use of POR-15 Marine Ready if metal is dirty for proper adhesion.
POR-15 Rust Preventative System Directions
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.