Just Like POR-15 but in a Tube and Thicker!
Do you love using POR-15 but wish it was just a little thicker? Here it is, POR-15 in a tube. Just like POR-15 it dries as hard as a rock, remains flexible, and is unaffected by fuels and solvents. This filler and sealer is so tough, it may even add strength to your weakened metal. Unlike conventional body fillers, POR-15 Patch will not absorb moisture and swell. This is a thick substance which acts as a total rust inhibitor and is also very effective as a metal filler. It does not require mixing and does not need to be sanded prior to application. You have to try this.
This is a polyurethane based product that can be used on metal or other surfaces as a filler or patch material. Once you put it on, it will last forever and the uses for POR-15 patch are endless. For a rusted, leaking seam, just squeeze a bead of the POR-15 Patch into the seam. Press and contour the bead into the seam. It is also great to fill in cracks in most surfaces. That is why it is so great for automotive or similar restoration projects. You no longer have to cut out and replace rusted sheet metal.
POR-15 Patch Instructions.
- Rust inhibitor and metal filler
- Easily brushed or troweled
- Chemically bonds to rusted steel to form a rock hard coating that won’t crack, chip, or peel
- Isolates metal from moisture so steel can not rust
- Does not require mixing
- Covers up rust and prevents it from spreading
- 4 oz. tube
- Available in white or black
- Permanently seal seams
- Repair loose furniture joints
- Patch holes in steel, wood, or plastic
- Fix holes in fuel tanks
- Bond steel to plastic, wood, or concrete
- Repair concrete and cinder blocks
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available