Pneumatic Panel Crimper
Patch Panels Uniformly and Quickly
Patch sheet metal panels evenly and quickly with the Pneumatic Panel Crimper. This tool is useful to both the professional body shop technician and the hobby enthusiast.
The panel crimper creates a step around the area that needs repair work. You need to place the patch on the flange of step and flush with original panel surface. Safety is ensured via the complete grip handle. The 1/2" diameter chisel features a heavy-duty construction. The panel crimper has a .401 parker shank. Boasting a rust-resistant finish, this utility tool stays functional for years to aid your panel patching jobs. All its parts are forged and heat treated.
Key Features of the Pneumatic Panel Crimper:
- Performs panel patching jobs fast and in a uniform manner
- Heavy-duty chisel with 1/2" diameter
- .401 Parker Shank
- Full grip safety handle
- Rust resistant finish on body
- All parts are forged and heat treated for durability and consistency
- Chisel Diameter: 1/2"
- Parker Shank: .401
- Made in the USA
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought