Made from a lightweight, highly durable, flame-retardant and corrosion-resistant material, this Pinup Girl Solar Powered Auto Dark Welding Helmet features a large viewing area (3.86 in. x 2.17 in.) and switches from light to dark in an impressive 1/30,000th of a second—instantly after an arc is struck.
The filter also protects users from both ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) light, and the shield returns to its normal shade once you are done welding. This offers you clear vision both before and after welding, so there’s no struggling to see before and after the welding process.
This welding helmet, which features a gray background and an image of a 1940s-era pinup girl on both sides, also includes a unique turnover headband that offers outstanding comfort, while helping you cut down on the fatigue that comes with many welding jobs. It also leverages high-performance solar cells with two 3-volt lithium batteries that serve as a reliable backup power source. And, the helmet’s shade ranges from DIN 9 to DIN 13.
The Pinup Girl Solar Powered Auto Dark Welding Helmet complies with ISO, EN and DIN safety standards, along with ANSI Z87.1-2003. It offers exceptional protection for you and the technicians in your automotive repair shop.
Key features of the Pinup Girl Solar Powered Auto Dark Welding Helmet - 41288:
- Automatically changes from a light to a dark state as arc is struck
- Outside sensitivity adjustments provide clear vision both prior and during welding
- Durable, light weight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protects against UV & IR
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Large viewing area: 3.86" x 2.17"
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Complies with:DIN, ISO, EN safety standards, ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Dimension: 11.1"W x 8.9"D x 14.5" H