Painters Prep Station
The Painters Prep Station is a mobile masking unit designed to accommodate the popular sizes of paper and has a separate bar for fitting in plastic rolls. The upper tray offers the convenience of holding miscellaneous tools, tape, and other essential supplies. The four casters are swivel type to enable portability. Two of the casters lock to prevent the prep station from rolling. Keeping all necessary tools and supplies within easy reach, this Painters Prep Station helps boost productivity.
How to assemble the Painters Prep Station:
- Join together the Ends, Tray Holder, Handle, Frame, and Casters
- Assemble the Plastic Tape Roll Holders to the End Frames
- Attach the Paper Shears to the Connecting Tubes
- Fix the Extension Springs to the Paper Shears
- Assemble the Compression Springs, Retaining Collars, and Space Washers to the Connecting Hanger Tubes
Key Features of the Painters Prep Station:
- Accommodates common sizes of masking paper
- A separate bar can hold plastic rolls
- Paint gun holder
- Upper tray accommodates tools and miscellaneous supplies
- Four swivel casters
- Two locking casters prevent the unit from rolling
- Top Tray: 22" x 46"
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 21" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs.
- Top Bar fits 36" plastic
- Bar #2 and Bar #3 hold two rolls of 18" paper
- Bottom bar holds one roll of 36" paper
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought