Paint Booth & Spray Booth Headquarters!
Our Paint Booths & Spray Booths are used by thousands of shops all across the United States.
Auto Body Toolmart is Col-Met’s largest distributor, selling more Col-Met automotive paint booths than anyone else.
Speak to one of our Paint Booth Specialists — Call 800-382-1200 7:00am – 7:00pm CST Monday – Friday.
Take a look at what you can expect when you buy a Col-Met paint booth from Auto Body Toolmart:
That’s just a sneak peek of everything you’ll get with a Col-Met paint booth from Auto Body Toolmart. Want to see more? Watch the full video by filling out the short form to get access!
Why Choose a Col-Met Paint Booth?
As you’ve seen in our short teaser video, we only believe in supplying the highest quality paint booths to shop owners. That being said, a Col-Met paint booth from Auto Body Toolmart offers collision repair shops and service centers a number of advantages, including but not limited to:
• Universal design – Col-Met paint booths are designed to fit any painting requirements, whether you are a high production shop, a shop that specializes in custom restorations, or a shop that works on anything from motorcycles to semis.
• Precision-made and affordable – Col-Met paint booths are made using the highest quality standards and latest technology, yet can be purchased at an unbeatable price point.
• Easy to assemble – With nut and bolt construction, all paint booths feature holes that are pre-punched for exact alignment and easy assembly to save you time and hassle. Disassembly is equally as easy should you ever need to move your paint booth. No clamping or drilling required! You can’t do this with booths that use zip screws for assembly.
Want more information on how a Col-Met paint booth can help improve your shop’s productivity? View our informational video!
Paint and Spray Booths for Sale
Col-Met Front Flow / Cross Flow Paint Booth
Col-Met Crossdraft Value Paint Booth
Col-Met Paint Booth - Semi-Down Draft
Col-Met Cross Flow Bike Booth
Col-Met Paint Booth - Side Down Draft Spray Booth
Col-Met Semi-Down Draft Paint Booth With Air Make-Up & Cure Cycle
These are just some of the paint booths you’ll find at Auto Body Toolmart. We carry heated models, curing models and also offer fire suppression systems.
From automotive booths to prep stations, all of our booths provide a safe and healthy work environment for you and your employees. Regardless of the type of paint booth you are interested in, all of our booths meet NFPA 33 & OSHA 1910 guidelines.
View our complete line of Paint Booths, Prep Stations, Exhaust Walls & more.
While quality paint booths are a customer favorite, we offer so many more products to stock your shop. Paint booth accessories, exhaust fans, filters, lifts, compressors and power tools are just a few of the products you’ll find at Auto Body Toolmart.
America's Best Paint Booth Deals Just Got Better!
Don't spend more to get less with your automotive paint booth. At Auto Body Toolmart, we believe that powerful features should come standard with each paint booth. These are just a few of the cutting-edge innovations you can expect to experience when you order a spray booth from us:
• Digital Computerized Manufacturing Process – This process ensures that all of our paint booths meet exacting tolerances for easy assembly so you can spend less time putting together your paint booth and more time painting! Paint booth panels align correctly, window holes are computer cut, bolt holes are aligned and punched to give you peace of mind during the assembly process.
• Fast Delivery Paint Booth Program – No more waiting for your paint booth! Other booth companies can make you wait up to 4 months or more. Not us — we’ll make sure you receive yours in a timely fashion.
• USA Made Paint Booths – All components of our paint booths are proudly made in the USA. We do not accept cheap import imitation paint booths!
• Choice Of Paint Booth Finishes – Choose between our standard galvanized paint booth finish or our optional white powder coating. Powder coating can increase lighting by up to 50%.
• All Paint Booths for Sale Meet NFPA 33 And OSHA 1910 Guidelines – Check your local codes for local permit requirements.
• Air-Tight, 18-Gauge Galvanized Steel Paint Booth Construction – All booths are made with the highest quality 18-gauge steel, galvanized to prevent rust and corrosion. Optional white powder coating available.
• Gabled Roof Design For Better Airflow And Lighting – Many companies are cutting costs with a "flat top" paint booth design, which can lead to poor-quality results. Our gabled roofs prevent stagnant air pockets to increase your airflow, efficiency and productivity to give you superior finished results. This design also increases light exposure, putting the lighting where you need it the most: on the vehicle.
• 48" 4-Tube Inside Access Fluorescent Light Fixtures With Clear Tempered Glass – Your lighting problems are over. Four-tube, inside access, industrial grade paint booth light fixtures come standard on all of our booths! Inside access fixtures make bulb changes quicker and easier. Each of our automotive paint booths has 10 fixtures — that’s 40 bulbs! — and our truck paint booths have even more. Some other companies cut costs by using 2-tube or inferior "hardware store" fixtures — not Auto Body Toolmart!
• High Efficiency Air Filters Throughout – No costly or hard-to-find blankets! All of our paint booths use inexpensive 20" x 20" intake and blanket exhaust filters. Your first set of filters is included with every paint booth.
• 7.5 HP Tubeaxial Fans And ODP/TEFC Motors – Tubeaxial fans of up to 7.5 HP (depending on model) and ODP motors are standard equipment on all of our paint booths.
• Panic Safety Latches On All Paint Booth Doors – All paint booths come standard with the highest quality panic safety latches on front and side paint booth doors. An optional electrical kit interlocks doors with exhaust fan and spray equipment.
Still Unsure? Want Some More Information on our Paint Booths?
Any Paint Booth - $20 Down & $49.95 A Month for the first 6 months* With Approved Credit. See paint booth financing details.