OTC USB Link Adapter - 3101-78
or 3 payments of $324.99 details
The OTC USB Link Adapter features a Class 1 Bluetooth that gives up to 300 feet of wireless freedom. Use this equipment to diagnose transmissions, ABS, engines, instrument panels and more. This single interface box works for all RP1210A compatible OEM PC applications. It offers a flexible configuration to handle wired or wireless connectivity via Bluetooth. Thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity, there will not be any messy cables to trip you up. The direct USB connection reduces programming times.
This CE compliant device supports both Windows 2000 and XP and it can be used with desktop PC, PDA, or laptop. This link adapter effortlessly attaches to the vehicle’s diagnostic connector to provide quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports.
Key Features of the OTC USB Link Adapter:
- Flexible configuration – offers both wired and wireless support as required
- Direct USB connection minimizes programming times
- Class 1 Bluetooth gives 300 feet of wireless freedom
- Broad protocol support with mixed fleet capabilities
- Attaches quickly to vehicle’s diagnostic connector
- Enables convenient access to vehicle data for management or maintenance reports
- Can be used with desktop PC, PDA, or laptop
- Easily portable
- Supports Windows 2009 and XP
- CE compliant
- Physical Dimensions: 5.8” L x 3.0” W x 1.7” H (148mm L x 76mm W x 42mm H)
- Power Requirements: 6.0 to 32.0 VDC, 2.5-watts maximum power consumption
- Operating Temperature: 32º–158º F
- Wireless Communication: Class 1 Bluetooth (1 Mb/s)
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'OTC3101-11' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.