OTC Two-Stage Electric / Hydraulic Pump - 4046
or 3 payments of $512.65 details
Regular Price: $1,636.66
On Sale For: $1,537.96
Two-Stage with 3-Position/4-Way Manual Drive
The OTC Two-Stage Electric / Hydraulic Pump operates large, single or double acting rams to enable quick frame straightening and wheel alignment jobs. This two-stage pump with 3-position/ 4 way manual drive enables ‘hold’, ‘advance’, and ‘return’ positions so that it can be used with double-acting or multiple single-acting rams.
This electric or hydraulic pump is built to deliver 45 cubic inches per minute at a maximum operating temperature of 10,000 PSI. This equipment features a 1/2 HP single phase, 60 Hz, 115-volt electric motor. The motor is designed to start under load. The pump comes with a 6 foot remote control cord with on/off control along with one gallon and two quarts of oil.
The Pump Set Includes:
- RamRunner two stage hydraulic pump featuring 3-position/4-way manual valve for double-acting rams
- Remote control cord
- One gallon and two quarts of oil
Key Features of the OTC Two-Stage Electric / Hydraulic Pump:
- Two stage pump with 3-position/4-way manual valve
- Delivers up to 45 cu. in./min. at a maximum operating pressure of 10,000 PSI
- Equipped with a 6 foot remote control cord for on/off control
- Valve has ‘advance’, ‘hold’, and ‘return’ positions – good for use with double-acting rams
- Thermal protected electric motor – 1/2 HP single phase, 60 Hz, 115 volt
- Product Dimensions: 21.9" × 10.5" × 20.6"
- Shipping Weight: 57 lb.
- Max Pressure Output: 10,000 PSI
- RPM: 3,450
- Voltage: 1/2 h.p., 115 volt, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- Reservoir Capacity: 1.9 Gallons
- Reservoir Usable Area: 295 cu. in.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'OTC4031' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.