OTC Truck Wheel Bearing Locknut 6-Point Sockets - 9850
The OTC Truck Wheel Bearing Locknut 6-Point Sockets come with 21 bearing locknut sockets. Each socket is made of high-strength steel and will work on different brands of automobiles. The sockets resist rounding out and are designed for use with 3/4" square drive manual tools only. The use of impact tool will void the socket warranty.
Designed for easy and safe tightening as well as the loosening of lock nuts, the lock nut sockets help in securing and adjusting bearings on adapter sleeves, tapered journals and withdrawal sleeves. The lock nut sockets require less space around bearing arrangements than hook spanners.
Wheel bearing locknuts are easy to install and remove with the help of these sockets. The product includes 21 wheel bearing locknut sockets with tool board. We carry an entire range of 6 & 8 point wheel bearing sockets in both 6 & 8 point from 2 3/32" to 5-1/4". We also carry spanner pin style sockets. We also carry a full range of budd wheel sockets and impact sockets.
The following are the socket sizes available:
- 2-9/16", 2-1/2", 2-3/8", 2-1/4", 2-3/32"
- 2-9/16", 2-5/8", 2-3/4", 2-7/8"
- 3", 3-1/4", 3-1/2", 3-3/4", 3-7/8"
- 4", 4-1/8", 4-3/8", 4-7/8"
Key Features of the OTC Truck Wheel Bearing Locknut 6-Point Sockets:
- Has 21 bearing locknut sockets
- Each socket has a 3/4" square drive opening
- Features a display/ organization board
- Sockets are made of high-strength steel
- Work for a variety of automobile brands
- Sockets resist rounding out
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought