OTC Truck Wheel Bearing Lock Nut Wrench - 2-3/8” Opening - 1902
- Truck wheel bearing locknut socket has 3/4" square drive opening
- Permits the use of an extension & torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required
- Locknut removal & installation is simple, even when wide rim wheels are involved
- A long extension may be attached to the socket to provide the necessary clearance
- Socket is made of high-strength steel
- Opening resists "rounding out"
- Made in USA
There are no comments for this product.