OTC Tools 8 Pc. "Super Short" Socket Bit Set, XZN Triple Square - 5942
The OTC 5942 includes sizes 4, 5, 6, 8 are 20mm in length and have 1/4" internal square drive with a 7/16" external hex drive, and also includes sizes 10, 12, 14 & 16 which are 25mm in length and have 3/8" internal square drive and 5/8" external hex drive. Rugged design features one piece steel construction for product durability. The OTC 5942 - Super Short XZN socket bits are ideal for door hardware R&R on VW and Audi. XZN (Triple Square) fastener profiles are common to many European automobiles, but also found elsewhere. The short profile makes the OTC 5942 a popular choice for body service professionals.
Proper tools are critical for R&R of vehicle components. Many OE's choose specialty fastener profiles for improvements in the manufacturing process - for engagement with tool fixtures, quality torque specifications, reduction in fastener damage, and of course - cost. Service professionals must have the correct tools to repair and replace vehicle components having these profiles. The OTC 5942 is an excellent solution for XZN fasteners placed in tight quarters. The shortened design allows clearance for technicians to use existing ratchets and wrenches. Stored on a socket rail for easy identification on the hook or in the drawer!
- One piece socket bit design: ¼" and ⅜" square drive.
- Short profile (20 - 25 MM) for fasteners in tight quarters
- Use with internal square drive or external hex drive
- Sizes 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, & 16MM
- Rugged construction for long life
- Packaged on a socket rail - convenient for hanging or tool drawer
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought