OTC Timing Belt Wrench - 522901
- Chrysler vehicles with Mitsubishi engines
- 1991–1997 Dodge Stealth 3.0L V6 DOHC
- 1992–1994 Eagle Summit, Dodge Colt 2.4L 4 Cylinder
- 1984–1991 Dodge Colt 2.0L 4 Cylinder
- Set engine to TDC #1 of the compression stroke. Align the timing marks on the pulleys with the marks on the engine. Refer to the appropriate service manual for timing mark locations.
- Install the timing belt onto the engine in a counterclockwise direction starting with the crankshaft.
- Loosen the tensioner pulley bolt, and install No. 522901 Timing Belt Wrench into the holes in the pulley.
- Refer to the appropriate service manual to find the correct OE torque specification for the tensioner. Use a 1/4" beam-style torque wrench to turn the timing belt wrench and put tension on the timing belt. Tighten the tensioner pulley bolt.
- Rotate the crankshaft two complete revolutions, and verify the timing marks are lined up.
There are no comments for this product.