OTC Tech-Scope™ PC Based Digital Oscilloscope with Multimeter - 3857
or 3 payments of $229.44 details
The tool features galvanic isolation not found on automotive scopes for hardware protection and includes an ignition scope and a digital multimeter with a Mohm meter.
The OTC Tech-Scope™ is a standalone two-channel high-speed lab and ignition oscilloscope with multimeter that allows service technicians to quickly and efficiently test and measure virtually all of the electrical and electronic components and circuits in a modern vehicle.
The Tech-Scope™ is capable of reading 40 million samples per second on each channel with 10M ohm input impedance - eliminating the need for special adapters to capture signals from critical components. The included InfoTech software provides a vehicle-specific repair information database for testing most common vehicle components with step-by-step test procedures using a lab scope or multimeter.
- Lab scope, ignition scope and digital multimeter display are user selectable
- Vertical cursors show time difference/frequency between the two cursors and waveform values at the selected points
- Automatic record stores waveforms in a circular buffer with 50 screens of data
- AC/DC coupling
- Auto setup automatically adjusts the vertical scale, the sweep time and trigger point
- Peak detect captures high speed signals at the maximum sampling rate, even at slow sweep speed and is user selectable
- Ability to capture the analog and digital glitches, along with the current waveform
- Selectable glitch sensitivity: low - medium - high
- Ability to change the background color
- Ability to play the recorded files
- Ability to enable or diable the scale grids
- Ability to enable or disable the scale display
- Ability to save the screen shot of the display
Digital Multimeter Features:
- - DC Volts True RMS AC volts
- - Ohms
- - Continuity check with audible beep features ability to turn audio on or off
- - Frequency
- - Duty cycle
- - Pulse width
- Auto scale
- Screen refresh is at the rate of 10 times/sec.
- Ability to view the data in following graph types:
- - Strip chart
- - Dial chart
- - Bar chart
- - Digital chart
- Ability to view the minimum, maximum and average values
- Ability to turn the grid lines on or off for strip chart
- Ability to toggle the background between two colors
- Ability to turn the scale display on or off
Tech-Scope™, scope probe green, scope probe yellow, kV probe secondary, ground clamp, USB cable, Tech-Scope CD, one-year warranty and protective carry case.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'OTC3828' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.