OTC Smoke Check 1667 Diesel Emission Tester with OIL/RPM Software and Accessories - 3020CPCL
On Sale For: $8,751.96
In some states, failing the on-road emission test can result in a “must appear in court” citation, and up to an $1,800 fine. Add the downtime, missed delivery, rescheduling, and the potential for lost business. More states are adopting emissions standards and testing programs.
Key Features of the OTC Smoke Check 1667 Diesel Emission Tester with OIL/RPM Software and Accessories - 3020CPCL:
- Quickly determine if trucks will pass state standards and interstate emissions programs
- Digital LCD screen
- Testing can be performed in any type of weather
- Meets J1667 specifications
- Completely portable
- Includes OIL / RPM software and accessories
- (1) Smoke Check 1667 diesel smoke opacity tester
- (1) Partial flow meter
- (1) Base unit with hand-held display
- (1) Built-in printers
- Ambient sensors
- (2) Battery chargers – one for vehicle or shop
- (1) 20 ft. cable
- (1) Telescoping rod
- (1) Spring clamp
- (1) Neutral density filter
- (1) Sensor head case
- Also includes OIL/RPM software and accessories. These options are required for state approval testing in New York and New Jersey.
- Made in USA
- Range: 0–100%
- Accuracy: +/-1.0% Light Source
- Green LED
- Power: 12 VDC battery (built-in)
- Battery Life: 40 hrs./charge
- Warm-up Time: 5 sec.
- Response Time: 0.01 sec.
- Control Unit: 14" x 10" x 8"
- Maintenance: Clean lens w/cotton swab
- Control Unit: 15.5 lbs.
- Sensor: 3.5 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought