OTC Smoke Check 1667 Diesel Emission Tester with 20' Cable and All Accessories - RM1020CPCL
On Sale For: $7,249.96
The OTC Smoke Check 1667 Diesel Emission Tester with 20' Cable and All Accessories is a diagnostic tool that helps fleets figure out instantly if a truck passes interstate emission programs and state standards. This emission tester is a portable tool with all components in a single case. It requires a one-man operation and does not need any warm up time. Suitable for random roadside testing or in a PM service program, it works on a Windows-based platform.
The program is PC downloadable and can transfer up to 100 stored tests. It is equipped with a digital LCD screen to guide you through every step. A printout of results is produced for verification after the testing is over. Made in the USA, the same meter is made use of in most of the states that conduct tests for diesel emissions. It complies with the latest SAE J1667 specifications.
Key Features of the OTC Smoke Check 1667 Diesel Emission Tester:
- Portable equipment with all components in one case
- One-man operation
- No warm up time necessary
- Partial flow meter clips inside any smokestack
- Enables testing to be carried out in any weather conditions
- Windows-based, PC downloadable program
- Digital LCD screen
- Prints result after completion of a test
- Compliant with the latest SAE J1667 specifications
- Made in the USA
- Specifications Range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: +/-1%
- Light Source: Green LED
- Power: 12 VDC battery (built in)
- Battery Life: 40 hrs./charge
- Response Time: .01 sec.
- Control Unit 14" x 10" x 8"
- Maintenance: Clean lens with cotton swab
- Weight: control Unit 15.5 lbs.
- Sensor 3.5 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought