OTC Secondary Timing Chain Holder - 522902
Application: 1999–newer Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L V8
- Install both secondary chains onto the idler sprocket. Align the two plated links on the secondary chain to be visible through the two lower openings on the idler sprocket. Position No. 522902 Secondary Timing Chain Holder to hold the chain in place. See Figure 1.
- Align the primary chain double-plated links with the timing mark at 12:00 on the idler sprocket. See Figure 2.
- Align the primary chain single-plated link with the timing mark at 6:00 on the crankshaft sprocket.
- Lubricate the idler shaft sprocket shaft and bushing, and install on the engine.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought