OTC OBD II, ABS and Airbag Scan Tool - 3209
Enjoy the benefits of an easy-to-use interface and color screen as you stream live data from your vehicle with the OTC OBD II, ABS and Airbag Scan Tool – 3209. Unlike other tools that simply give you a code and force you to perform various lookups, this tool does the work for you, presenting you with a comprehensive diagnosis of a vehicle code, right in the palm of your hand. With the press of a button, you can record and play back live data to ensure you’re getting an informed look at a vehicle’s performance.
This tool has the capabilities to monitor battery, alternator and charging systems, while also running O2 monitor tests. View all modes of OBD II global data, including oxygen sensors and Mode 6! The OTC OBD II, ABS and Airbag Scan Tool – 3209 controls the operation of vehicle components, tests or systems, allowing you to read and erase codes as you run the gamut of diagnostics on critical vehicle systems.
Featuring two menus—a main menu and a diagnostic menu—the consistency of the interface ensures all menus/lists operate the same. It measures in both Imperial and Metric formats, providing accurate readings no matter your need or preference.
Impressive vehicle application
Up-to-date with 2013 model year coverage, the OTC OBD II, ABS and Airbag Scan Tool – 3209 works with all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II, CAN, EOBD). This device has the capabilities to read and display ABS and airbag codes for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai vehicles.Thanks to its AutoID feature, this unit is able to recognize and automatically populate specific vehicle data for most post-2000 vehicles as soon as it’s plugged in.
Key Features of the OTC OBD II, ABS and Airbag Scan Tool - 3209:
- Live Data with color screen tool
- Easy-to-use interface, all menus/lists operate the same
- Up-to-date with 2013 model year coverage
- Record and playback Live Data
- English and Metric measurements
- Monitors battery, alternator, and charging systems
- Scan tool controls the operation of vehicle components, tests or systems
- Features two menus: Main Menu and Diagnostic Menu
- AutoID upon plugging the tool in will automatically populate vehicle data for most 2000 and newer vehicles.
- Run O2 monitor tests and read and erase codes
- Works with all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II, CAN, EOBD)
- View all modes OBD II global data including oxygen sensors and Mode 6
- Reads and displays ABS and Airbag codes for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Hyundai vehicles
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 6.5" x 1.5"
- USB update
- Scan Tool
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought