OTC Nozlrater Diesel Injector Nozzle Tester - 4200
OTC Nozlrater Diesel Injector Nozzle Tester is one of the most effective diagnostic tools for finding problems that affect fuel injector nozzles. Fuel injectors can clog very easily given continuous use. OTC, a QS-9000 certified plant, has been manufacturing and supplying vehicle electronic diagnostic instruments, automotive fuel system maintenance equipment, special service tools and general purpose tools for many years and is a popular name in the automobile industry.
The versatile Nozlrater tool has a strong yet light reservoir that has a capacity of 7/10 of a gallon. It comes with a replaceable 2-micron filter . A guard protects the large, dual-scale, high-pressure gauge that records the maximum pressure reached. One of the key features of this diagnostic tool is its weight; it is so light that you can carry it around for field use. You can also use the holes on the gadget’s base to mount it on a bench, to suit your convenience.
This tool will help you check for leaks, pop-off pressure, spray pattern, and chatter. The tool is compatible with different types of fuel injectors. We can also provide you with adapters for special nozzles used in engines for different automotive, agricultural, and construction purposes. Please note that this tool is not meant for Cummins or Detroit injectors.
Characteristics of OTC Nozlrater Diesel Injector Nozzle Tester
- Width: 5-3/4"
- Length with handle: 26"
- Height: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 15 lbs., 10 oz.
- Maximum pressure: 5000 PSI (350 bar)
- Maximum reservoir capacity: .692 gal. of diesel fuel (160 cu. in.)
- Usable reservoir capacity: .628 gal. of diesel fuel (145 cu. in.)
- Outlet port for 3/8" tube
- Gauge: calibrated: 0–5000 PSI (350 bar)
- 3-1/2" dial face with maximum reading indicator needle
- Gauge connection: 1/4" NPT internal
- Stroke of 1/2" diameter piston: 3/4"
- Volume per full stroke: .147 cu. in. (2.4 cc)
- Intake filter: 2 micron
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought