The OTC Low Amp Probe is perfect for capturing waveforms from fuel pumps, ignition, injectors, relays, and other instruments. It is designed to measure both AC and DC current with special digital millimeters, oscilloscopes, and various other recording instruments.
This Low Amp Probe is guaranteed to provide consistently correct and non-intrusive readings of ignition coils, parasitic draw, electric motors, relays, injectors, and fuel pumps. Its non-intrusive circuit testing will help protect the wiring and connectors in vehicles; thus reducing any potential damage and extra expenses.
The Low Amp Probe is small in size and is easily portable. This means that you can carry it around with you inside and outside your shop without any additional effort.
The super-efficient OTC Low Amp Probe can measure current ranging between 0-60 amps, both AC and DC.
Special Features of the OTC Low Amp Probe:
- Designed for capturing waveforms from various instruments
- Measures AC and DC current
- Measures current ranging between 0-60 amps
- Guaranteed to provide consistently correct and non-intrusive readings of ignition coils, parasitic draw, electric motors, relays, injectors, and fuel pumps
- The non-intrusive circuit testing protects wiring and connectors in vehicles, reducing potential damage and extra expenses
- Small and easily portable
- Current Range: 0-60 amps AC/DC
- Product Dimensions: 8.4" x 4.3" x 1.5"
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 lb