OTC Inner CV Joint Puller Tool
Accomplish constant velocity (CV) joint work on many Ford cars easily with the OTC Inner CV Joint Puller Tool. This tool enables pulling CV joints on 1986-current Taurus/Sable models and pulls other joints with hidden retaining rings as well. It has a slide hammer that will aid the removal of axle assembly from the transaxle, pricey aluminum transmission cases or other components without causing any damage. This handy fork type tool can be used effortlessly, pulling CV joints with hidden retaining rings and joints.
Key Features of the OTC Inner CV Joint Puller Tool:
- Easy to use tool
- Supports constant velocity or CV joint work on Ford vehicles
- Pulls CV joints on 1986-current Taurus/Sable
- Slide hammer removes axle assembly from the transaxle and aluminum transmission cases
- Does not cause damage to expensive car components
- Choice of purchase of the entire puller tool or the end fork only
- Material: Carbon Steel
- 17-1/2" Long Slide Hammer Extension
- Product Dimensions (Tool): 25.2" x 4" x 3.4"
- Shipping Weight (Tool): 8.1 lb
- Product Dimensions (Fork): 10.9 × 5.2 × 0.7 in
- Shipping Weight (Fork): 1.05 lb
|OTC Inner CV Joint Puller Tool - 7509
Regular Price: $71.99
On Sale For: $66.99
|OTC Inner CV Joint End Fork Only - 7507
There are no comments for this product.