OTC Hydraulic Flow Tester 50 GPM - 4235
The OTC Hydraulic Flow Tester 50 GPM is a hydraulic oil flow tester that helps you measure oil flow, pressure and temperature against manufacturer’s specifications. This single liquid-filled pressure gauge helps you troubleshoot hydraulic circuits and separate faulty components on mobile equipment, forklifts, machine tools, agriculture, industrial tractors, and equipment. The hydraulic system comes with capabilities up to 50 GPM at 5,000 PSI.
Key Features of the OTC Hydraulic Flow Tester 50 GPM:
- Automatic Pressure Compensating Load Valve: Allows you to increase flow without disturbing the pressure settings
- Temperature Flow and RPM Readings: are accurate to within plus or minus 2% of full scale. Displayed in metric or English
- Safety Disc: that ruptures automatically if pressure exceeds the upper limits
What does the Hydraulic Flow Tester include?
- 50 GPM hydraulic circuit tester
- Single liquid filled pressure gauge
- Two adapter unions for 3/4" NPTF fittings
- GPM: 50 Max.
- PSI: 5,000
- Reading Margin: +/- 2%
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought