The OTC Hydraulic Flow Meter, 50 GPM – 4277 provides exceptional precision in testing and gauging hydraulic flow circuits from 4-54gpm, specific to industrial and agricultural machinery. This unit tests hydraulic oil circuits on your machinery with high accuracy, to give you much-needed insight into appropriate function and maintenance.
Thanks to fluid-filled gauges, any vibration from use is absorbed and deadened to ensure a precise reading. Along with precisely-manufactured components, the OTC Hydraulic Flow Meter, 50 GPM – 4277 measures flow accurately within 4 percent of full scale! It’s built to withstand immense operational pressure and is designed to provide you with sustainable readings over the long-term, even in the face of heavy, consistent use.
A testament to this product’s failure-resistant operation, an inner pass system features extra burst discs. This ensures that even in the event of overpressure conditions, the product won’t compromise in the form of fluid spills or lead to catastrophic damage to the unit itself. It supports bi-directional flow and can capably read flow in one direction.
The entire unit is housed within and protected by a durable steel case, ensuring its continued operation and resilience in the field. It’ll stand up to the rough-and-tumble conditions of industrial and agricultural situations.
Key Feature of the OTC Hydraulic Flow Meter, 50 GPM - 4277
- Tests hydraulic oil circuits on your machinery with high accuracy
- Protected by a durable steel case
- Standard burst disc protection system prevents spillage of hydraulic fluid in the event of an overpressure condition
- Accommodates bi-directional flow, reads flow in one direction
- Port is 1-5/16” -12UN JIC Male
- Replaces OTC-4235 Hydraulic flow meter
User manual for the OTC Hydraulic Flow Meter
- Measures flow from 4 to 54 gpm
- Flow Accuracy to +/- 4% of full scale
- Pressure accuracy of +/- 1.6% of full scale
- Pressure range up to 6,000 psi
- Temperatures up to 230 deg F
- Weight: 14.5 lb
- Dimensions: 12.25 × 4.125 × 4.875 in