OTC Hydraulic Flow Meter, 100 GPM - 4278
For testing hydraulic flow circuits from 2.5 to 100gpm in both industrial and agricultural mechanical applications, the OTC Hydraulic Flow Meter, 100 GPM – 4278 is your foremost tool. It’s able to measure flow accuracy to +/- 1% of indicated value and pressure accuracy to +/- 1.6% of scale, giving you unparalleled accuracy. With pressure range capabilities as high as 6,000psi, it’s ideal for heavy duty machinery.
Housed in and protected by a solid steel casing, the OTC Hydraulic Flow Meter, 100 GPM –4278 is designed to work in rugged application settings without compromising the integrity of its function. Electronic, fluid-filled gauges dampen vibration to give you clear and accurate readings at all times, while precisely manufactured components ensure ongoing consistency.
High-reliability and fault-tolerant function are core pillars of this unit’s design. An inner pass system—including extra burst discs—combats the effects of overpressure conditions and prevents them from developing into hydraulic fluid spills. The unit accommodates bi-directional flow and provides readings for both directions, with pressure on the high side of the valve.
A digital display makes it easy to quickly take a reading from the unit, while a side-by-side pressure gauge displays readings with precision accuracy in real time. Operate it with a simple on/off switch.
Key Features of the OTC Hydraulic Flow Meter, 100 GPM - 4278 :
- Tests hydraulic oil circuits on your machinery with high accuracy
- Protected by a durable steel case
- Measures flow from 2.5 to 100 gpm
- Flow Accuracy to +/- 1% of indicated value
- Standard burst disc protection system prevents spillage of hydraulic fluid in the event of an overpressure condition
- Accommodates bi-directional flow, reads flow in both directions, pressure on the high side of valve
- Size: 9.45”x7.87”x7.87”
- Weight: 14 lb
- Requires 1 9V battery (included)
- Port is 1-5/16” -12UN #16 SAE ORB
- Pressure range up to 6,000psi
- Temperatures up to 250ºF
- Measures flow from 2.5 to 100gpm
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought