OTC Hub Grappler™ Hydraulic Kit -6575-3
or 3 payments of $217.55 details
Regular Price: $675.06
On Sale For: $652.66
Improve the performance and speed of wheel bearing and hub service with the OTC Hub Grappler™ Hydraulic Kit. It is a complete solution for servicing wheel hubs and bearings on automobiles without removing the knuckle or steering components. This kit reduces service time by ensuring that there is no requirement for unwanted wheel alignments or the use of a shop press.
- Through hole ram
- Air/hydraulic pump
- 6 ft. hose with couplers
- Drive screw and nut
How to set up the vehicle for using the OTC Hub Grappler Hydraulic Kit:
- Raise the car until the wheels hang freely and all weight is off the wheels
- Remove axle nut, tires, disc brake caliper, outer tie rod nut and tie rod, brake rotor, and separate the lower ball joint from the knuckle assembly
- Lubricate the forcing screw in the tool set
- Take off axle shaft from the hub assembly by pulling it
- Make use of wire to tie the axle and keep it away without allowing it to hang free
Key Features of the OTC Hub Grappler Hydraulic Kit:
- Time-saving and economical
- Enhances the speed and performance of wheel bearing and hub service
- All-in-one solution that does not require removal of steering and knuckle parts
- Product Dimensions: 27" x 17" x 9.5"
- Shipping Weight: 37.01 lbs.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!