OTC Heavy-Duty Logic Probe Tester - 3631
When testing to determine a broken circuit or faulty electrical component, the OTC Heavy-Duty Logic Probe Tester – 3631 is an invaluable option. This probe detects hot power wires and stable grounds alike, without the need to re-attach to a hot or grounded source—it connects to both for seamless switching. Its dual-nature, instantaneous testing capabilities make it a must-have tool in automotive environments.
Through its multi-functional design, this probe is able to test ranges between 3–26V, making it applicable across a wide range of auto electrical jobs, including for solenoids and tach reference signals. Bright red and green LEDs interpret voltage signals to properly identify grounds, power sources and frequencies.
A high impedance input is compatible with computer circuits and sensors, while also being airbag safe (no-triggering). Output tests on MAF, Cam, Crank, Hall Effect VRS sensors and more, giving you the data you need to make an accurate assessment of electrical issues, to expedite repairs and facilitate sustainable solutions.
Slim, lightweight profile allows the OTC Heavy-Duty Logic Probe Tester – 3631 to be comfortably gripped at all times, for easy probing into hard-to-reach areas. The handle is clear for fast identification of LED color. The probe itself offers a 12', heavy-duty, twin clip, red coil cord lead that allows for far-ranging use when checking 6-,12-, and 24V systems. Positive contact molded strain relief and a heavy-duty stainless steel probe with insulated shaft round out safety and durability, to provide a tool that’s at home in virtually any automotive maintenance environment.
Key Features of the OTC Heavy-Duty Logic Probe Tester - 3631:
- Multi-functional design allows testing range of 3–26 volts.
- Bright red and green LEDs interpret voltage signals such as ground, power, and frequency.
- Tests fuel injectors, solenoids, presence of serial data, and tach reference signals.
- Output tests on MAF, Cam, Crank, Hall Effect VRS sensors and more.
- High impedance input compatible with computer circuits and sensors.
- Air bag safe.
- Ergonomic, slim designed clear handle.
- Positive contact molded strain relief.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel probe with insulated shaft.
- Cord length: 12’
- Testing range: 3-26V
- LED color: Green and Red
- Dimensions: 2.2”x13.6”x2”
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought