The OTC Genisys Performance 5-Gas Module is a diagnostics tool for quickly identifying emission problems in vehicles. This emission tester tool kit contains the plug-in Performance 5-Gas Analyzer module, probe, hose, Gas M-P software, filters, regulator, manual, and carrying case.
This diagnostic kit provides vehicle-specific pattern failure “Repair-Trac” information. The built-in software contains data from more than 2 million technical support calls. This kit provides quick and easy-to-understand fixes. It speeds up the repairs on the latest technologically-advanced vehicles of today. Genisys contains an all-encompassing database of known vehicle-specific fixes in the automobile aftermarket. Thanks to the automatic water purge mechanism; there is no need to drain the water manually or to disassemble the water trap. An automatic zero mode does not require removal of the sample probe from the tailpipe.
The Genisys Performance 5-Gas Module requires a System 3.0 or newer 1 GB card. It easily snaps on to the Genisys to enable exceptional diagnostic ability. Since it is powered by the onboard battery, you do not need to make any additional connections to the vehicle. You can run this module together with other Genisys software applications. The Genisys Gas M-P software provides total 5-gas functionality by allowing hot links directly into vehicle diagnostics. This gas analyzer meets or exceeds accuracy standards BAR 97, OIML Class 0.
Key Features of the OTC Genisys Performance 5-Gas Module:
- Vehicle-specific pattern failure “Repair-Trac” information
- Quick and easy to understand fixes and repairs to the latest technology vehicles
- Automatic water purge system does not require manual water draining
- Complete and all-encompassing database of known vehicle-specific fixes in the automotive after-market
- Automatic zero mode does not require removal of sample probe from the tailpipe
- Heavy-duty pump has 2-10 times the life expectancy of other portable analyzers
OTC-3780 Kit Includes:
- Gas M-P software
- Storage case
- Product Dimensions: 5.6" H x 18.3" W x 19.1" D
- Weight: 9.15 lbs
IMPORTANT NOTE: System 3.0 required to install; see OTC3421-84