OTC Fuel Injector Cleaning Kit - 7649A
Regular Price: $297.26
On Sale For: $280.96
The 7649A Fuel Injector Cleaning Kit from OTC has everything you need to begin direct injector cleaning and decarbonizing. At the core of this kit is the OTC7448A Fuel Injection Cleaner Canister which provides you with a heavy duty stainless steel container for years of service.
- Wide throat for spillproof fluid transfer
- Clogged fuel injectors cause sluggish performance, poor fuel economy and rough idle.
- The OTC 7649A Fuel Injector Cleaning Kit is the right tool to start addressing these vehicles and get 'em back on the road!
- 3-1/2" easy to read mechanical pressure gauge
- Removable hose constructed to handle aggressive cleaners and ethanol fuels without cracking or swelling
- Easy to open/close ball valve for immediate system control
- Blowout fitting attachment to clean your tool when finished
Parts List and User Manual
- (1) Pipe Plug
- (1) Fuel injector cleaner canister
- (1) Air regulator
- (1) Pressure gauge & cover
- (1) 1/8 NPTF x 6ft Hose w/ connectors
- (1) Chrysler TBI Fuel Pressure Adapter
- (1) Ford EFI Fuel Pressure Adapter
- (1) Ford EFI Adapter w/ Shrader Valve
- (1) Special Disconnect Elbow Fitting
- (1) Decarbonizing Adapter
- (3) Banjo fittings (8, 10 and 12mm)
- OTC adapter Application Manual (6550MAN-13): showing all the information you need to work on virtually all vehicles manufactured between 1997 - 2013 in the US.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'OTC6550' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.