OTC Ford Camshaft Holding Tool - 303-557
With this durable and long-lasting tool, you can ensure a vehicle has the correct cam timing when working on chains and timing belts—and when conducting other repairs to the valve train.
This camshaft holding tool is also exceptionally helpful when removing and installing a head gasket. Holding the camshaft in place allows you to complete repairs quickly and effectively, presenting a much better solution than vice grips or other improvised mechanisms commonly found in auto repair shops.
The OTC Ford Camshaft Holding Tool is designed for servicing the following automotive models:
- 1997-2006 Econoline 5.4L V8
- 1997-2006 Econoline 6.8L V10
- 1997-2006 Econoline Windsor V8
- 1997-2004 Expedition 5.4L V8
- 1997-2004 F-Series Truck 5.4L V8
- 1997-2004 F-Series Truck Windsor V8
- 1998-2004 Lincoln Navigator 5.4L V8
Note: This part corresponds with Ford No. 303-557 T96T-6256-B
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought