OTC Ford Cam Phaser Holding Tool - 567614
Without proper timing, your engine will be in a world of hurt. The OTC Ford Cam Phaser Holding Tool ensures that if you’re working on a Ford engine, you’ve got the necessary equipment needed to lock cam sprockets, to properly torque bolts correctly. It’s an essential tool for changing timing chains, tensioners or phasers.
The OTC Ford Cam Phaser Holding Tool takes the guesswork out of holding the phaser during both removals and installation, allowing you to focus on accuracy and precision while you’re adjusting the phaser to proper alignment. The result is better fuel economy, efficiency and mitigated need for power when turning over the engine while maintaining camshaft position.
CAUTION: To prevent equipment damage, use only hand tools for installation and removal of the camshaft phaser sprocket assembly!
- Install the camshaft phaser sprocket and new camshaft phaser bolt finger tight.
- Install the 567614. Torque the camshaft phaser bolt to specifications according to the vehicle service manual.
This tool is designed to be utilized with the following Ford vehicle models and years:
- 2005–2012, 5.4L 3V, Expedition/Navigator
- 2006–2010, 4.6L 3V, Explorer/Mountaineer
- 2004–2010, 5.4L 3V, F-150
- 2005–2009, 5.4L 3V, F-Super Duty 250-550
- 2006–2008, 5.4L 3V, Mark LT
- 2005–2010, 4.6L 3V, Mustang
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought