OTC Ez-Tap Wireless Diagnostic Hardware Kit - 3075
or 3 payments of $298.92 details
Regular Price: $999.99
On Sale For: $896.76
Wireless Diagnostic Hardware & Telematics for the Heavy Vehicle Industry
A truck access point providing both telematics and OEM diagnostic modes of operation for J1939, J1708 and CAN protocols. This fully RP-1210a compliant access point communicates with the vehicle and transfers vehicle information to your PC. A 9-pin connector is built into the device, eliminating the need for a cable. Connection to the truck is accomplished in only a few seconds.
- Direct Diagnostic Mode - for use with OEM diagnostic software
- Fault Monitoring - Selective Fault Reporting
- Triggers - report deviation and duration for any parameter or event
- Parameter Monitoring - reports latest data from vehicle network
- File Storage - enough onboard memory to store maintenance notes for the lifetime of the vehicle
- The Ez-Tap Wireless Diagnostic Hardware kit enables a heavy-duty facility to use their OEM software for direct diagnostic mode operation
- Ez-Tap wireless (non-locking) VCI
- Ez-Base wireless adapter
- Ez-Tap 9-pin to 6-pin adapter
- USB cable
- Ez-Tap CD
NOTE: OEM diagnostic software not included
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'otc3075-02' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.