OTC Ez-Tap Fleet Telematic Wireless Starter Kit - 3085
or 3 payments of $565.65 details
Regular Price: $1,899.99
On Sale For: $1,696.96
Cost Effective Wireless Diagnostic Hardware & Telematics for the Heavy Vehicle Industry
A truck access point providing telematics modes of operation for J1939, J1708 and CAN protocols. This fully RP-1210a compliant access point communicates with the vehicle and transfers vehicle information to your PC. A 9-pin connector is built into the device, eliminating the need for a cable. Connection to the truck is accomplished in only a few seconds.
- Direct Diagnostics Mode - for use with OEM diagnostic software
- Fault Monitoring - Selective Fault Reporting
- Triggers - Report deviation and duration for any parameter or event
- Parameter Monitoring - Reports the latest data from vehicle network
- File Storage - enough on-board memory to store maintenance notes for the lifetime of the vehicle
- Gives the user the ability to switch between Ez-Tap connected vehicles effortlessly
- Enables users to monitor connected vehicle status locally and remotely
- Automatically produces reports providing vehicle health and status from vehicles entering the wireless hotspot
- Simple status lights on the dashboard to alert you to vehicle issues immediately when the vehicle is in range
- Ez-Tap wireless locking VCI
- Ez-Base extended range wireless
- USB cable
- Ez-Suite software
NOTE: OEM diagnostic software not included
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'otc3075-02' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.