OTC Exhaust Back Pressure Gauge - 7215
On Sale For: $129.06
The OTC Exhaust Back Pressure Gauge quickly reads back pressure to determine the amount of restriction in an exhaust system. It measures accurately through the oxygen sensor hole. It has a large dial that clearly shows pressure from 0-8 PSI, and the system has a stainless steel braided tube that can withstand high heat conditions. It comes with a universal adaptor for vehicles with thermactor systems, and this gauge works on both domestic and imported vehicles. It has a specifically designed tip that helps in showing the accurate pressure reading.
Excessive back pressure has a major impact on the drivability and fuel economy of a vehicle and affects the power and performance as well. It also induces the EGR valves to recycle too much exhaust gas, and this extra volume of gas displaces the fuel mixture. The OTC Exhaust Back Pressure Gauge assists in regular reading and checking of vehicle's back pressure.
To use it, tap into the oxygen sensor hole, which is a handy port to check back pressure, and take a quick reading. Periodically check and monitor back pressure for maximizing power, longevity, and efficiency. This exhaust back pressure gauge provides accurate pressure readings, thus helping you keep track of your vehicle’s performance.
Key Features of the OTC Exhaust Back Pressure Gauge - 7215:
- Quickly reads back pressure
- Accurately measures through oxygen sensor hole
- Large dial clearly shows pressure from 0-8 PSI.
- Has a stainless steel braided tube to withstand high heat conditions
- Includes a universal adapter for vehicles with thermactor systems
- Works on domestic and imported vehicles
- One exhaust back pressure gauge
- One universal adaptor
- Weight: 1.49 lb.
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 3.4" x 6.7"
- Exterior: Smooth
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought