OTC Electronic Torque Wrench TPMS - 3833-25
Access, Speed, and Leverage are All Possible
Current TPM Sensor nut torque requirements range from 12-106 in.-lb. Conventional torque wrenches do not cover this range in a single wrench. The new TPM Electronic Torque Wrench covers this range and provides key features specifically designed for TPM sensor applications, while also doubling as a standard in.-lb. torque wrench.
- 12-120 in.-lb.
- Torque set quickly with unique side bar on the scale
- Indexing head allows for use straight (screwdriver position) to spin nut down quickly
- Rotate to 90° position to torque and leverage
- Torque limit LED flashes with audible beep
- Power switch with LED indicator
- Uses coin style batteries
- Approximately 8.5" long
- A standard torque wrench for use in all torque application within the range
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'OTC3833B10' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!