OTC Dualmaster Jr. Two-Stage Hand Pump - 4016
Two-Stage Hand Pump with Extra-Large Reservoir
- Extra-large reservoir (125 cu. in. usable oil) and permits use with large hydraulic rams or in multiple small ram applications.
- Compact and lightweight - provides maximum flexibility with minimum effort in a portable pump.
- Provides high oil volume (2.6 cu. in. per stroke) for rapid ram approach and return.
- Automatically switches at 300 PSI to the high pressure, low volume stage (.16 cu. in. per stroke) for high force applications.
- Large, non-vented reservoir with safety relief valve to prevent over-pressurization of the reservoir.
- Piston stroke is 3/4", maximum handle effort is 130 lbs. at 10,000 PSI.
- Equipped with a 2-way valve for use with single-acting rams.
- Dependable power for automotive, heavy-duty truck, agricultural, and construction maintenance needs.
Pump with a 2-way valve for use with single-acting rams.
Delivers 2.6 cu. in. of oil per stroke in low pressure stage
Maximum Pressure: 1st stage 300 PSI, 2nd stage 10,000 PSI
Volume Per Stroke: 1st stage 2.6 cu. in., 2nd stage .16 cu. in.
Piston Dia: 1st stage 2", 2nd stage 1/2"
Piston Stroke: 3/4"
Reservoir Capacity: 125 cu. in. usable
Oil Port: 3/8" NPTF
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought