OTC DPF Thermal Processing Unit - 5281
Regular Price: $10,869.96
On Sale For: $8,999.96
In the 48 Contiguous States
Thermally Regenerate a DPF Unit at a Controlled Pre-Programmed Rate
Sometimes, the DPF cannot be regenerated on the truck due to a failure with the vehicle's own regeneration system, or in the case of retrofit applications, a lack of an on-vehicle regeneration system. Thermal regeneration of DPF's is used in conjunction with the OTC5280 DPF Cleaner, and maximizes the cleaning and efficiency of the cleaner.
Designed to facilitate the cleaning of dirty filters - especially those with high amounts of wet soot, and unburned hydrocarbons.
OTC5281 Instruction Manual in English
OTC5281 Instruction Manual in Spanish
- Pre-programmed thermal profile controls temperature 'ramp up' and 'cool down' to protect DPF from thermal shock, reducing the risk of DPF cracking
- Holds temperature constant for two hours to ensure complete regeneration of filter
- Built-in safety door lock and electronic door switch prevent unauthorized opening of the door when temperatures exceed 200 degrees F
- Large chamber accommodates various DPF sizes and shapes. Front access door allows for easy access to the thermal chamber
- Internal chamber dimension: 24"(L) x 24"(W) x 26"(H)
This product ships by truck
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'otc5280' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.