Connect, Detect, Monitor Voltage and More!
Use this tool for diagnosing electrical faults and CAN bus line activity. Check power and ground circuits, check active protocol lines, or connect a multimeter or oscilloscope for detailed signal analysis.
Breakout Box and Protocol Detector
- Connects between Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC) and scan tool
- Detects data and protocol communication
- Monitors system voltage - display high/low alarm
- Connect leads for increased diagnosis, analysis and monitoring
- Verify ECU activity - LEDs at pin-out display signal detection, flashing LEDs for ECU activity
- Monitoring of OBDII data lines
- Probe lines with scope or mutlimeter for detailed signal information
- Check & monitor battery voltage - Continuous numeric display or voltage - Alarm warning when voltage drops below 11.6v or rises about 15.2v
Ships direct from manufacturer. Ships by ground only. Next day & second day air not available.