OTC Butane-Powered Flameless Microtorch - 4470
OTC 4470 is a Flameless Heat Tool designed to contract shrinking tubing. Fill refillable reservoir with butane, place over shrink tubing and press trigger. Watch your project carefully to prevent overheating.
- Use to contract shrink tubing over soldered wire repairs, crimped or soldered connectors.
- Helps give a professional look to wire service and helps seal your repair from environmental conditions.
- The OTC 4470 Butane Powered Flameless MicroTorch produces 650°/1250° heat in just seconds.
- The heat deflector attachment circulates hot air around your project ensuring a consistent shrink.
- Waterproof piezo ignition ensures flameless ignition in damp conditions.
- Locking trigger lets you concentrate on the service and reduces fatigue.
- Refillable fuel cell uses standard butane lighter fluid.
- Ideal for automotive and heat shrink projects.
Butane is NOT included.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought