OTC Battery Diagnostic Manual CD - 3220CD
Gives essential information for battery service in one convenient
manual. Saves valuable time by providing information in a complete
manual rather than having to go to multiple locations for information.
Provides the following information in one manual –
- Battery access and service locations
- Battery disconnection precautions
- Power windows, locks and sunroof programming procedures
- Convenience accessory programming procedures
- Supplemental restraint and ABS system precautions
- Engine and body control system resetting
- Also available in print, see 3220
There are no comments for this product.